- Is there one area in the membership cycle that works really well for our community? How can we make it easier to do more of what works?
- Which areas could we improve?
- How can we communicate better with our membership?
- How can we get more of our team onboard to share the responsibility of growing and supporting members?
- When it comes to growing and supporting my membership, what's the one thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?
We find it's good to make a list of possibilities in a table under each heading (Attract, Education etc.) and sub-heading (Blog & website, Social Media etc.) then review it with our team or mentor. It's different for every community. Since it's our mission to support farms in becoming more profitable, help people eat better, and strengthen food communities, feel free to reach out 1-866-542-4305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to review your ideas list and we can share what works for farms in our community and here at Taproot Farms (Fun fact: Taproot has grown from 50-500 members and sells all shares within a few weeks every year). You're welcome to just call, or if you would like to share your ideas list first, you can schedule a meeting here:
Leave a Reply
Please login in to post a reply